
Hello! We are in the 6th a class! There are 29 pupils in our class: 18 boys and 11 girls. Our first teacher was Larissa Nikolaevna. Now we have a lot of teachers. We like our English teachers Ludmila Vladimerovna and Svetlana Viktorovna . They are kind and give not much homework.

We are quite friendly class. We often have school parties in our classroom. For example in October we had a party when we congratulated pupils who have birthdays in autumn. We danced and played games. We ran at school. It was great.

Most of us are interested in parties, sport and trips. We like to spend our time together. We often go to the school trips. For example this year we have had a trip to Bazaiha. It is a river not far from our city. All class went there. We played football, fried chain sausages, did photographs. It was a great trip on the nature.
Could you answer our questions?
- What is the most popular holyday in your country?
- Do you like listening to music?
- What’s the most popular artist/singer in your class?
- What music band is the most popular in your country?
- Have you ever been to Russia?
- What countries have you visited?
- What’s you favorite subject?
3 comments:
Dear 6A,
You look a very happy group! Thank you for telling me about yourselves. Your English is so good that your teachers must all work very hard.
Here in China I teach at a university but back home in England I used to teach at secondary schools. You are lucky to have such a small group. Who knows? Maybe I will meet you one day!
Da svedaniye!
rodney Mantle
Thank you for your wonderful pictures and interesting articles.I teach in Germany but mostly adults I am very impressed by the standard if your English and also by your beautiful smiling faces.
Sheila Vine
Hello everyone in Class 6A!
What a great blog you have started and what smiley faces you all have. Lovely ;-)
Here in Italy where I work it's still warm this winter so noone is wearing hats or bonnets so it's nice to see you all dressed up. Is it cold?
I think you are really lucky to have such a motivated teacher and I can see she is really lucky to have such a nice group of students, too!!! In Italy students aren't allowed to call their teachers by their first name. In primary schools teachers are caller "maestra or maestro" and in middle or secondary schools they are addressed with the "professoressa or professore" titel and thei surnames. What about in Russia? What do you call your teachers?
Look forward to reading your comments!
Well done,
Valentina
Post a Comment